Two Reasons to Get Professional Help and All You Have to Gain From It
Designing a website is no small undertaking and the work isn’t finished after the launch; it’s only getting started. Maintaining and updating a website requires a significant amount of time, money and knowledge and many people find that it’s more cost effective to leave it all to the pros.
When it comes to Managed Hosting, for example, you have plenty to gain by hiring someone to do it for you.
What’s managed hosting?
It’s defined as an IT provisioning model in which a service provider leases dedicated servers and associated hardware to a single client. The equipment is at the host’s facility and managed there by the service provider. In other words, it’s paying your web host extra each month to keep an eye on your server and handle any issues that may arise. Nine times out of 10, this is something you’re going to need to do. Most hosting companies offer various service packages, so you can choose a level that works for your specific needs. Some of the benefits offered by managed hosting are:
- Loads of time and money saved versus doing it yourself. Especially for a small business or organization that doesn’t have much of either to spare.
- Provided expertise needed to handle your company’s data correctly, leaving nothing vulnerable or at risk for getting lost. Plus, they’ll take care of backing up the data.
- A new level of security that’s assessed on a regular basis.
- Assured compliance with regulations where necessary
- Managed storage amounts and adjusts as necessary
- Round-the-clock service and monitoring of the server
- Increased support and guidance for your company’s specific needs
There’s plenty more to gain from managed hosting and those of us at Signify Studio are here to give you all the information you need. We’d love to schedule a FREE consultation with you to discuss how we can work together to help your company succeed!
Beyond managed hosting comes Website Monitoring, which is the process of testing and verifying that end-users can interact with a website or web application as expected. Think about it…a company like Amazon, for example, spends countless hours monitoring their website to ensure proper performance. They, like all companies, must be certain that every person using their website has a positive experience, so they’ll return time and again. Things like links, images and shopping carts need to be checked frequently and any page errors must be caught quickly, or you risk losing customers/visitors.
Here’s a snapshot of what you stand to gain with website monitoring:
- Improved page load times
- Increased security for ecommerce transactions
- Protection against Malware
- Creation of daily back-ups
- All-around peace of mind
- An updated site with current search engine optimization
- Updated software and plug-ins
- Current Application Programming Interface
All of these are major pros, but maybe most important is the number of customers or clients you’ll keep and potentially gain! A website that functions as it should has everything to do with customer satisfaction and helps build your brand’s reputation. Don’t risk losing business because of error messages or a down site, make website monitoring a priority starting today!
If you still have questions or want to know more, then Signify Studio is here for you! We’re always ready to help people improve their web strategy and we also offer hosting, web design, graphic design, content writing, and more! Call us today to schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation–we can’t wait to help your website succeed!
Subscribe to Receive Updates about Digital Marketing